Enlightlife My Hands are Clean SANITIZER
My Hands are Clean is a non-alcoholic multipurpose sanitizer which can also be used to sanitize furniture,veggie wash,sanitize delivery cartons,doors and knobs,toys,keys,car seats.
- My Hands are Clean is a non-alcoholic sanitizer that effectively spreads all over your hands. It leaves you with a clean sensation.
- An effective Alcohol-based Sanitizers typically contain a combination of isopropyl alcohol (IPA), ethanol (ethyl alcohol), and n-propanol, with alcohol content varying from 60% to 95%. Different solutions, purity grades, concentrations, and alcohol types. These yield benefits upon cleaning and disinfection when applied correctly. Isopropyl alcohol, particularly in solutions between 60% and 90% alcohol with 10 – 40% purified water, is rapidly antimicrobial against bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
- Although alcohol-based sanitizers are widely used and accepted worldwide, continuous topical application of alcohol often becomes a skin penetration enhancer that facilitates the transdermal absorption of xenobiotics (e.g. carcinogenic contaminants in cosmetic formulations). Isopropyl alcohol is readily absorbed through the skin, so spilling large amounts of IPA on the skin may cause accidental poisoning. Excessive alcohol use is associated with skin irritation or contact dermatitis, especially in humans with an aldehyde dehydrogenase (ALDH) deficiency. Besides due to its high flammability, they always pose a high risk of accidental hazards.
- Alcohol-based products are proven for its antibacterial property. However, it is not very effective against the viral agent. The presence of a peculiar lipid layer on the outer covering of the virus structure makes it distinct from other microbial bodies. The lipid layer needs a potent agent that disintegrates and swipes off from the adhering foreign bodies. The alcohol alone does not possess the antiviral property.
- My Hands are Clean is an alternative to an alcohol-based sanitizer; it has a combined property of antimicrobial as well as antiviral effect.
- It works well to defend the corona virus and most other viruses in knowledge. The skin is an ideal surface for a virus or any microbes! The proteins and fatty acids on the surface of the skin interact with viruses or microbes through both hydrogen bonding and hydrophilic interactions. My Hands are Clean contains fat-like substances/compounds known as amphiphiles, which interact with lipid envelope of virus thereby reducing viral load. My Hands are clean also contain organic compounds that interact with bacterial and fungal cell membranes by disrupting the integrity which leads to cellular leakage and finally killing the microbes.
- Are you a cleanliness obsessed germaphobe? With the habit frequently using a sanitizer. Look nowhere else, we got you covered with “My Hands are Clean sanitizer”.